I had my logo/labels finalized today

Sab

My scanner isn't working so I had to take a digital photo. The background is not grey as it appears in the photo - it's a tan parchment color.

I'm curious what all of you pros think of it?

47b6db11b3127cce9854888a9d5700000017108EYtWTRozak

this is very unique and different. I really like it because its not something that everyone else has. Great job. Mine is being worked on right now. Im so excited. bizzyB is doing it. So far she has done a wonderful job. Ill post mine when its done.

OK I'll be the first to not like it, but it could be because there's so much on one sheet that I would just like to see one label. My eyes are drawn to what looks like black blotches (I realize they are obviously black cats given the name, but they look like black blotches to me) and they are scattered around the label that my eye moves from black blotch to black blotch, leaving me to completely ignore your name. So I guess in other words the black blotches stand out more than anything else to me. Now if you post just one label I would look again to see if I have the same reaction.

I like it since I rescue and spay and neuter cats and now dogs at a low cost.That is very unique and I tried to do something with my candles that was animal related.I did have BizzyB do a logo for me after my cats died of a rare disease and I made 110 pk of tarts with that logo and everyone was asking the person in charge who did this.Had some I knew ask about them too.

Cute idea and logo.Like them perched on the window. Don't believe black cats bring bad luck.Not true.My black cat is one of the sweetest and loving cats I have.Just seems no one wants to adopt them.

When I start my website some of the items will be a percentage going to spay and neuter.I help some people now if they cannot afford it and hope those items sell. Of course been working on site for a few months but keep adding more and changing my mind.

I have to agree with Julie. I like the concept but I think there are too many black cats on the label. Leave the window and cats but take the other two off and lets see if it decreases the "too busy" look.

I agree about the smaller cats, I really like the large cats in the window though. Also, I think it would look great on a white glossy label, black and white is big these days. It is really looking nice.

I was already thinking before I even read the other posts,

that the two small cats are just too much.

Maybe pawprints instead or something?

I also think that you should use a different font

for your 'scents' -pink lemonade etc.

That way it makes it a little more eye-catching.

How about adding just one more color somewhere?

Just as shading or something.........?

I like the whole idea though, of the cats on the window.