Bath Bomb packaging

pamperme

..how does everyone package their bath bombs..I am having a heck of a time deciding on this one. I have them in tissue tied with ribbon and a hang tag. They are the ornament mold..and HEAVY..I was thinking of cello bags but I am afraid they will move around to much and break.

What do you all do?

I was doing smaller ones and putting them in take out containers but I think I am gonna give the egg crate thing a try. I think that most of the ornament ones would be to big for that though. I heard someone say they used those plastic trays that you buy muffins in. That might work :)

I tried naked and it didnt work for me, so im going to try wrapping in cello with a hang tag and a ribbon, will leave one of each scent out for touching and smelling purposes.

btw welcome back, long time no see :)

These suckers are huge..and heavy..I am trying to figure out a way to package them without breakage. Wrapping them in tissue keeps them nice and compact but the oils in them seem to seep a bit. I have to say they are nice and colorful though. :D

I would hate to have to invest in shrink wrap and a heat gun..darn it..I hate that stuff.

i was in Basin at the MOA recently and was looking at how they package their bath bombs...one cool way was in a shallow crate, nested , then shrink wrapped. there were four to a square crate and 6-8 to a rectangle crate.

they also shrunk wrapped little ones in a circle with a big popsicle stick sticking out resembling a big sucker.

Flicker had them in the votive tubes, which looked kinda cool too. hth

I checked the eggcarton.com website 'cause I too was wondering about packaging. I used to make my bath bombs using a reese cup candy mold so they were flat and packaged 2 to a cello bag. I love the look of the margharita egg carton but I see where they are polyethelyne..won't this suck the fragrance out or is that just with candle wax?

Well that is the coolest thing. ok..I like those..but I have these big giant ones and the molds for them.. not sure how to pack these..but that is a great idea..

geesh I should just get a crap load of clamshells.. you can use them for wax, soap and now bath bombs.

I have some of those bags..they ones that you can use for larger suckers. Not sure of the size but they hold 6oz of milk bath very nicely. I tried to get one bomb in there but they were to small..I can get a half one in there but that kinda defeats the purpose.. I might have to take a Pat Catans trip and get the ones a bit larger. :yay: Woohoo..shoppin trip.:drool: