Some of my CP soaps since I started in February

maryann

TB here's the close up of the other three (scented top left to bottom right: Mojito~ my lime is a little neon :whistle:, Hot Cocoa, and Kiss Me All Over)

[attach]6696[/attach] .... OH YEAH! Dee remember awhile ago we talked about the Hot Cocoa Bar, thanks for the tips. These bars are so fun to make, I luv eye candy.

This Watermelon Bar was Sharon inspired, I'm still trying to figure out a way to round the bottom :rolleyes2. Have to tell ya that I tried making a pink/red which I'm still struggling with (I did order the red Select Colors this past Monday to try). I mixed a few oxides together and when I mixed it with the soap it was rusty in color, so in a panic I squirted in some red M&P dye. At first you couldn't see the difference. I was so disappointed. I cut it a few hours later and inside was the most beautiful shade in an oval shape. I wish I would have taken a picture and by the next day it bled into the ugly color and this is the end product. I couldn't duplicate it even if I tried.

[attach]6697[/attach]

post-119-139458402407_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458402409_thumb.jpg

Its M&P and CP just like Dee and Jenn have done in the past. Its the best of best worlds- LOL. The marshmellows and ice cubes are from http://www.flexiblemolds.com/index.htm . The lips are a wilton mold (one of their new silicone molds) and the lime is a silicone ice cube mold from the Dollar Tree in the household section on the wall.

The melted part of the marshmellows was an accident. I drew lines on my mold (got that idea from you Sharon with your M&P fish soap), after pouring the CP in the mold I placed the M&P on top according to my lines. Not thinking I put the mold in the oven and 20 minutes later it hit me that the M&P would melt from the oven heat. I was too late it had already melted so I just added more marshmellows. I didn't scent any of the M&P embeds to make sure they didn't turn brown. They're all around 2 weeks old so I'm waiting to see it the M&P dyes bled into the CP. So far the berries have bled into the frosting on the soap cake, but they're both M&P. HTH :wink2:

MARY Ann,

These are gorgeous. I am sorry I thought I posted about what a fabulous job you did, but for some reason didn't. Hmmm, wonder why I didn't.

Oh, I remember now. When I saw how absolutely beautiful these all are I :drool:'d all over my keyboard. I :drool: 'd so much over while gazing at your the pics of the soaps I temporarily waterlogged my keyboard.

I am so glad I am getting to finally do it, really I am.

You go girl!!!!!

Chris