Want a good laugh....

maryann

We all complain about WSP, I've even called them complaining, but this is the best yet. I was about to place an order till I saw the total. What a JOKE. 48 tiny flat plastic boxes (I have some they weigh about 2lbs for all 48), 4 lbs of M&P base, 12 duck embeds, and 90 -6oz EMPTY (of course, just driving home the weight isn't that much) and this was the total...

Item Total:$49.76

Shipping & Handling:(change)$46.89

Taxes:$0.00

Grand Total:$96.65

OMG!! WOW! And OUCH!!

That's so ridiculous, it's just plain INSANE! All of that stuff would probably fit inside of ONE flat rate box for $8.10. And even if it wouldn't, it would definitely fit in TWO of them for $16 or so. Maybe that's what they were gonna do and $30 is their 'handling' fee?? Makes ya wonder! Sheesh what a ripoff!

You know I think there might be something wrong with there calculator I live in AZ and ordered a really big order (300 bottles a few gallons of stuff etc.....) my shipping total was only $23.00 maybe you should call them and place the order just a thought

-Marj.

Yes, I hate the WPS charges ... have found different suppliers now for almost everything I use...however the last order I had with them for a couple pounds of oils, 50 8 oz jars for scrubs and 100 malibu tubes was only

$11 so now I am completely baffled by the flucuating UPS charges. I may try them again just to compare the charges.

That keeps me from ordering from them for a lot of things. I did call them and they said it was because I was all the way in NY. I clued the girl in on the fact that I was only 5 hrs from them.:rolleyes2

I really believe they inflate their shipping.

I agree Kimberly, the last order I placed with them back in Nov the shipping was going to be around $25 to I was going to have them ship it to my parents who are a few hours from Corning (in Waterloo) and they could bring it down when they came down for the winter as NY is CLOSER than Florida and the shipping was going to be approx $23 :confused:

Maybe I didn't read throughly, they may come filled with gold-LOL

I agree I wish I lived next door to them as they are almost a one stop shop. BUT I have found other places to buy most of their stuff they carry. I like the oatmeal M&P base and plus their surplus prices you can't beat.

Thats true but you should let them know because I always hear people talk about it but have never expirienced it ....... give them a call
Even if no one called them, they should be testing their website to make sure everything works. For example, putting through mock-up orders with different zip codes to make sure it all works correctly.

Even if no one called them, they should be testing their website to make sure everything works. For example, putting through mock-up orders with different zip codes to make sure it all works correctly.

It seems to me to be rather random and I don't think they can test every zip code I guess if they have something you really want it's worth asking otherwise you can order from somewhere else.

I ordered a case of jars once and the shipping wasn't bad at all for 48 jars. I have a friend that drives pretty close when he goes to college. i have to find out when he is going out and I want to place an order. I would rather pay him a bit of gas money than pay the shipping charges (unless of course, it is cheaper to ship).

Steph

i get most of my stuff there.but my husband picks it up for me.love there stuff but one time i had to have a order and shipping was really high.i do not order any more if they have to ship it.i did call them and they said that is what it was.that was like 6 months ago.