Is there another swap in the near future?

ksbell

I LOOOOOOOVE these swaps! They're so much fun!! I love soap swaps, bath and body swaps, f/o sample round robin swaps........lots of swaps! Who wants to do another swap?

We could do a specific kind of soap swap like:

Lard soap

5 ingredient soap

Milk soap

Swirl soap

Or we could do a specific B&B swap like:

Lotion

Scrubs

Foot products

Body Butters

There's lots of stuff we could try!!! Someone put one together for September and let's get it going! I can't host one, but I can participate!

Kim :shocked2:

oh oh oh I want in on a swap :) I can't host either, shipping everything in and out of Canada would complicate it too much, but i'd love to sign up for one aswell. Not Lotions body butters and stuff though :) Im not allowed to make those yet.

I'm so excited! I think I can finally participate! Whee!

What does hosting the swap mean in terms of specifics? Obviously, everyone interested ships you their product, then you put packages together containing one of each participant's product, and then you ship those to the participants...but how does shipping get covered? Does everyone pay their own shipping costs to and from the hostess? If it wouldn't cost me anything, I may be able to hostess it!

I'm just starting out eith B&B stuff (mostly M&P soaps and such) but I would LOVE to do some sort of swap!

I've only been in one other swap-the tart swap a couple of months back, and that was sooo much fun, like Christmas receiving that box full of everyone's goodies. :D

I'd even be willing to host it, if someone would kind of guide me as to what I should do exactly. ;)

Come on everyone, you know you want some goodies too. :D

Or we could do a regular swap with a christmas theme, have 20 people or so sign up, everyone make 19 of an item, and instead of working on packaging, wrap all 19 items up like a christmas present. Then when you recieve your swap box , you have 19 different presents to open. :D Christmas is still 5 months away though, but having it Octoberish would probably get us ready to be in the holiday spirit. Or we could do a halloween theme, Call it a trick or treat swap.

Or we could do a regular swap with a christmas theme, have 20 people or so sign up, everyone make 19 of an item, and instead of working on packaging, wrap all 19 items up like a christmas present. Then when you recieve your swap box , you have 19 different presents to open.

LOVE IT!!!! I'm so voting for this idea. :)

Yes, October sounds good, I'd love to do a Holiday soap and b&b swap,that way we all have nice seasonal products to use through the winter :). Just need someone to host it, I would do so guys, but 99% of the items would have to clear customs twice, which is alot of extra hassel and expsense. I would be more then happy to help organize it through the board.