Best Fragrance suppliers

I live in Canada and want to know where people are getting their fragrances from. I have been using Voyageur Soap and Candle and Canwx, Candlesource but would like to try other companies. I dont mind buying from the states at all. Just wanting some input....thanks in advance.

Jenn

millcreek-mcsoywax.com

ics-candlesupplys.us

thecandlesource.com

twigs & berries- tbcandlesupplies.com

nature's garden- naturesgardencandles.com

solas candles- can't think of their website they have very good oils.

greatcandle.com

Brighterscents is the one I've used for a long time...they have really good deals on their sample packs and their fo's throw great! I have recently used Just Scent (thanks to all the great people here), and I also love theirs. You will get a couple free from them. Good Luck...There are lots to choose from, finding the one you like the best is what is hard.

Yeah- I just tried to place an order with them. Of course being the nit-wit I can be at times, I didn't read the 'for US customers' first! Takes you straight to bittercreek! Duh! So I placed the order through them. Which of those scents have you tried and do you like? PM me if you have the time!

Gretchen

Peaks is one of my favorites, haven't been disappointed in any of their scents yet, Millcreek is pretty good too, I really like her blackberry sage, its different than all the others I've smelled, more blackberry and less sage. Alabaster has some good ones, and I also have tried a few of Just Scent. but overall, I'd rate Peaks #1 and MillCreek #2 so far. I'd also like to try RA for their Designer type fragrances, but haven't so far. Any reviews on these?

Just my .02 ;)

I LOVE: in this order:

Vanilla Grapefruit

Bamboo

Madagascar Spice

Persimmon and Water Orchid

White Plum Chutney

Pineapple Mangosteen

Peach Melba

Cucumber Melon

Mulled Cider

Anything that you have used before from another company..if WYW has the same scent....buy it....it will smell better and have a huge throw with only 1/2 oz. per lb.

Just FYI..some of the above scent smell not as good out of the bottle, but baby when they hit that hot wax your house is gonna rock!!!!!

J.

And, I am not sure where you are in Canada, but BitterCreek North is in northern Wisconsin so could be kinda close to you. It's about 5 hours from me in Southern Wisconsin.

I LOVE: in this order:

Vanilla Grapefruit

Bamboo

Madagascar Spice

Persimmon and Water Orchid

White Plum Chutney

Pineapple Mangosteen

Peach Melba

Cucumber Melon

Mulled Cider

Anything that you have used before from another company..if WYW has the same scent....buy it....it will smell better and have a huge throw with only 1/2 oz. per lb.

Just FYI..some of the above scent smell not as good out of the bottle, but baby when they hit that hot wax your house is gonna rock!!!!!

J.

And, I am not sure where you are in Canada, but BitterCreek North is in northern Wisconsin so could be kinda close to you. It's about 5 hours from me in Southern Wisconsin.

Scensibility is right, her oils will rock your house with a huge throw.

Yeah- I just tried to place an order with them. Of course being the nit-wit I can be at times, I didn't read the 'for US customers' first! Takes you straight to bittercreek! Duh! So I placed the order through them. Which of those scents have you tried and do you like? PM me if you have the time!

Gretchen

I tried doing the same thing Gretchen... but the WYW scents don't seem to be available in the sampler packs?! I really wanted to order the Vanilla Grapefruit, but can't find it in any of the scent lists for the sampler packs. :confused: Am I looking at the Bitter Creek scents, rather than WYW scents? Is it possible to order from WYW, even though I'm in the U.S?

Just Scent is awesome. Their oils are excellent, and you can't beat their customer service. Same with Peak's. They both send free samples of FOs, and they both email back very quickly. On my last order from Just Scent, I got like 4 free samples. I have so many samples, I don't know what to do with them all!