** What's in your pot for the week/end? **

Happy Memorial Day Weekend? Anyone with great fairs? In the 20 years we've lived here, I think I've seen 3 MDs where it didn't rain. And this one is no exception, gray, cold. So much for our 90F weather last week.

So I'll stay in the basement and work. Have a wholesale order to get out, so looks like I'm whipping shea. At least now I've got my Kitchenaid so I can walk away from it.

Then restocking some soaps - cranberry creek, lavender, garden herb scrub.

Have a fun weekend!

I'm still testing votives for dcroome's summer swap, I have 4 more pillars to paint today ( I am really loving these) and I need to come up with something for my bestfriends birthday....(which is already past, good thing she loves me even though I'm late every Year!!)

I'm in the middle of a fundraiser so I'm going to be making up votives, 16 oz jars, some seashell jars, some rose toppers for a heart/rose container and also just for fun I'm gonna be working on pillars again. I haven't done any pillars in a couple months. :)

Test burning a bunch of jars that I made last week, test burning votives for wick sizes, ordering some new stuff to try (4794 and some more wicks). I just finished buring through my 250ml peach jar in soy and it was the PERFECT burn, no soot, burned all the way to the bottom and smelled great to the last drop of wax, and lasted forever so I feel I have a good base wick to start from now, going to test some more scents this weekend. I want to pour some raspberry finally, either raspberries and cream or black raspberry and vanilla, and maybe some blueberry.

I'm also making Blues Clues ears for 16 kids for my daughter's party in June. And a life sized Blue and Mailbox. Also decorating the pinata we made together. She's going to be three, it's a fun age!!

Finishing up a small wholesale order , goin to my youngest son's HS graduation, and on monday, goin on a Poker run motorcycle ride..... gonna be a blast.... somewhere near 350 bikes are expected.... mite post some pics if I get a chance...

WooooHoooo..I have not got to do this in a LONNNNG time.:yay: :yay: :yay:

1st BBQ..hubby & I are gonna fire up the Charcoal grill and make all kinds of stuff...ok maybe this should last since that is what we are doing Monday ..but it is the most important. lol

2nd Baby shower...yippy..for a distant cousin.

3rd I am pouring baked apple pie candles for an order

4th I am gonna play with sugar scrubs somemore and make up some samples to give out for testers..actually I might wait on those so I can get my pink sugar from Peaks...says it will be here tues. darn I hate waiting.

5th We are going to check out this HUGE indoor flea market to see about getting in on it on the weekends. ..it is only $20 a day. But I would need to get tables and it is a 10x10 space. I asked the lady and she said they do not have a lot of Candle or Bath & Body vendors. YIPPY! Guess if I do this I better start stocking up.

Hope you all have a SAFE and Blessed weekend!

I am going to do absolutely nothing!:yay: :yay: :yay: If it needs to be washed, it will be done by the person who wears it or wait. If it needs to eat, it had better find the kitchen. I'm even not going to eat or drink much so I don't have to carry myself to the bathroom that often. You may call me lazy, I hold my head high! :P

Well, today, I am working, cleaning, and getting ready for a garage sale that we are having tomorrow. Tomorrow is the city wide garage sale. That will take most of my day. Then, I will work tomorrow evening. Then, on Sunday, David and I are going fishing with the boys, doing a bit of a cookout, just having some fun. Monday, we will probably all be working. I don't think he gets Monday off. Monday, I will probably make my best friend's birthday present. I am trying to think of something totally cute to make her.

I ordered some Fo's from Peaks lastnight. I had to pay extra for 2 day select just so they would be here in time for me to start making this weekend. I have off saturday thru tuesday so ill be pournig candles all weekend and hopefully find some scents that will throw this time around. THe last batch of Fos i got from peaks didnt throw that well ,

it's time to till the garden and get the veggies started! plus i found this huge jar that holds approx 9 pounds of wax that i am going to attempt to pour for myself..i think it will make a great centerpiece on my coffee or dining room tables. i just have to pick a scent/scents that i won't get sick of all summer,lol!

Fairway is delivering some tumblers today, and some incense is coming as well - I'll be experimenting with that and perhaps try some of the soy wax I picked up way back when! Oh, and shopping with my youngest for a 6th grade graduation dress!

Not a thing. Rockin' is doing a show. I'm covering state track and state softball. Might I say day one has been horrendously hot and humid (Gag) and expecting more of the same Saturday. Praying both of us survive and our stock does too.

Tomorrow I have to go to my hubby's family reunion with him and my 16 month old toddler in the heat (it is at a state park in South Louisiana) with his overbearing sisters trying to carry my son around like a newborn while he screams! Once that's over, the weekend will be great!! LOL I plan to pour...and burn more candles. I just got 19 more lbs of FO and have 20 more coming!!! YAY!! I have to try to water my lawn, if it doesn't rain. And deadhead my geraniums and sage. Oh and clean my bathrooms and catch up on my recorded stuff on tivo while Jackson naps.*getdown* :rockon:

Happy Memorial day to all,

This weekend I'll be testing out the new scents that arrived yesterday, as well as the wicks that came in, other than that, cleaning up the front yard and doing some shopping on Sunday! Maybe I'll pull out the BBQ for a steak or burgers or something, we'll see!

I'm bachin' it this weekend! Mrs geek is in Texas visiting her neice that graduated form HS Thursday, and since I live here in the fashionable west side of Indy, sunday traffic will be a total hosejob just before and after the 500. I have a proprietary wax formula now I'm happy with, so I'll be refining my cooling technique to finally achieve my final goal in my Mad Scientist wax testing! (I'm holding my pinky finger to the corner of my formerly sore mouth) Bwahaahaahaa!

I can't give away my formula, but I can say it involves a blend of three different Golden Brands wax products.

Everyone enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, and be sure and remember our fallen heroes in your prayers. The sacrifices they made :cry2: allow us to enjoy the freedom we have today.

geek