Hot Buttered Popcorn

Has anyone tried this in wax?? EWWWW!! I have not found an fo that smells as bad as this. It reminds me of the skating rink when I was a kid. All of the dirty feet running around. I put it in wax and there is no way that I will try to sell this. I was wondering how you've all done with this one??

charity did you get yours from LSCS? I got mine there and it stinks!! Nothing like buttered popcorn. Yuck, smells like old vegetable oil to me. I would like to find a good one if anyone knows of any.

I use Natures Garden. Its a sweet buttered popcorn. I remember it as a kid walking through Sears and walking buy the appliances. They always would be selling popcorn or slushies. This scent brings me back that.

I have the same problem as you with popcorn and other buttery scents-they have either the 'feet' smell, or a pukey note. Someone sent me a sample of a popcorn oil from CandleSoylutions, and it did not have either of those notes OOB or in a paraffin candle. They also have a lily of the valley oil that is very true to the flower. HTH!