Trying to get a Yankee Wannabe candle done!- 2nd try pic is added

Firehouse.. Anyone can do this, especially if I can because I am so challenged when it comes to this kind of stuff. The only thing I have to work on is the tops of them look like crap and its still hard to get the wicks centered on the top. But, my main thing in the beginning was getting a "straight" line without using a divider since my 16 ozs are even from top to bottom. Still have a lot to work with on this and by no means comfortable yet to sell them like this.

Christina.....I am amazed at how quickly you got it to work out perfectly. I love it when that happens....usually it doesn't for me. I love the look....now I want to make one....but not today. Donita

Looks great Christina...I've enjoyed watching your candles progress from when you first started posting on here. Great job figuring out the layers. I have a thought, punching a hole in the lid, running your wick through once you've secured it to the bottom and putting the sealer on top of the lid to keep wax from coming through?

Thanks all

So far, I have only started burning the first one ( pink and purple).. One of the wicks started drowing and I had to kind of slice some of the wax away from the wick to save it. Don't expect my customers to do this. I took a shot in the dark with these wicks cause they are new to me and testing for this stuff and its burning down decent. Didn't even look to see if these wicks were good for containers, LOL just guessed. When I get a chance, I will take a pic.. They are RRD37's.. Anyone use these in containers???

Christina