Went to Big Lots today....

and they don't have the pumpkin jars w/witch hats! I'm sooooo bummed. I've been stalking the place for like two weeks and all they have is the really big pumpkin jars with the knobbed lid like Michael's sells. Except they were painted orange. This sucks!! Oh well, guess I can't get them local this year. Hope you guys have better luck than me. :cry2:

Trae

I got some from there last year, but they're always out! And I can have them picked up for me too. Problem is, sometimes they don't let you know when something is out of stock and I don't want to send DH on an extra trip from work if they don't have them. I was just hoping to get the ones from Big Lots because they are closer and cheaper. Hopefully they'll decide to carry them.

Trae

I have also been stalking Big Lots and they don't have them out yet either. I spoke with someone there and she told me to keep checking back this week and next, she knew exactly what I was talking about and she told me that they can't keep them in stock when they do come in. Luckly, if they do get them in around the area I have 3 Big Lots to choose from.

I just picked up a couple of the big orange pumpkins with faces that have the glass knob hat with a black painted leaf on it at Big Lots yesterday. They did not have the witches hat one here either. I actually prefer the clear pumpkins without the faces on it, but went ahead and grabbed two to test in and thought that they would be kinda fun for Halloween even though I am not all that into Halloween decor.

I have been looking for the classy glass pumkins and apples with the pretty glass tops. I stopped at Michaels yesterday too and they do not have them this year. I read here that someone got there's at Micheals before. I also read that someone got them at Walmart too, but I ran out of time to stop there. I may end up having to order these online and pay the dreaded shipping once again. :undecided