KY Para Soy & Perfect Blend

I was looking at the KY site and see that their prices are reasonable for these waxes. I have never used their waxes and was wondering if someone buys either of the waxes and how are they different...which one throws better hot.

Are you satisfied with the wax, shipping, etc.

TIA

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

I use the PB and like it a lot. It's easy to work with, colors and scents well and looks creamy and smooth in the jar. I live in PA so the shipping is fast and not too expensive from KY. Their customer service is great. HTH:cheesy2:

• 5 weeks later...

I have tried the Ky Pb and it is great if you use 1.5 oz per lb. I am in search of one that I can use just 1 oz per lb, but I don't think I am finding one yet, so will go back and buy some more KY PB.

I recently ordered the parasoy to test. I have never tried the perfect blend. I did make my testers with 1 oz/pp and had fabulous cold and hot throw. Shipping was so fast that it left their building before I could fax my tax certificate! If I go with this wax, though, I will pick up so I can't comment on shipping charges for cases.

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who have tried the perfect blend.....which wicks did you use with it? I am using 16 oz mason pints. I am just getting ready to start testing it and can't decide what wicks to test with. TIA!

Kymber