can anyone help w/ labels?

You could try www.planetlabel.com. Although, it's really not that hard to make your own labels using your own printer. If you use Avery labels, they will provide free templates on their website which is pretty cool. Prior to knowing about this I got my own label making software called Office Printer. It wasn't much, I think it was $19.95. The good thing about it was that I could print just 2 or 3 labels at a time, as opposed to having to print a whole sheet at a time. Plus, it had just about every type and brand of label template I could possibly need. The hardest part in all of this was getting my printer to line up to the templates...it takes some time to get it to line up properly, but when it is, it is smooth sailing from that point forward.

hey fern.....just a question about using your own printer to print labels. you are talking about your regular computer printer..right? do you have to use special paper or something? forgive me if this sounds stupid! just wondering how it works since i too would like to print my own labels from my printer instead of ordering them. thanks

You would just design and buy labels (avery or whatever brand) according to the sizes you need for your candles and print them using your computer and printer. Microsoft Word already has some templates and you can also download templates.

jenkindred: Yes, I'm talking about using the same printer that you use for your computer. You have to buy the labels at Staples, Office Max or Walmart, set your printer up with the template for them and print away. It may sound confusing to you but if you pick up a package of labels, there are instructions on how to set your printer up for printing labels, along with the templates. It's easier to read the instructions than for me to try to explain it to you, because without actually seeing it, it can sound confusing.

I have an ink jet. I didn't want to use mine for printing such bulk labels (every scent and business labels). I wonder if I use my logo and go to a print shop (don't even know where I'd find one around here), if they could print them for me? I'll check into it tomorrow along with the hundreds of other candle stuff I've got to do. Hope you all had a great weekend.

I checked with two of our local print shops.

They wanted $1.40 per sheet and that was with me

bringing in ready art work saved on a CD as a JPEG image.

This may not sound bad to you but when I had several

different size and style labels to print I just decided to

print them myself on my inkjet.

Good Luck :wink2: