Flicker's Fragrances?

AngelaVA

Anyone try anything from Flicker? She is having a 25% off sale and of course, that means that I need to buy something, lol. I'm thinking of getting these FOs:

Brown Sugar & Fig

Red Clover

Cranberry Fig

Red Tea

Sahara

Summer Garden

Is this the Flicker that used to be, if I am remembering correctly, with BCN? If so, did she start her own business? What's the name? Thanks!

I'm not really sure, to be honest. But the site is www.flickersfragrances.com and if you sign up for her newsletter, you'll get sale announcements that aren't listed on her site. She has some pretty good sales and is adding new oils pretty regularly. If you want the 25% sales code, let me know :)

Anyone try anything from Flicker? She is having a 25% off sale and of course, that means that I need to buy something, lol. I'm thinking of getting these FOs:

Brown Sugar & Fig

Red Clover

Cranberry Fig

Red Tea

Sahara

Summer Garden

I love the cranberry fig, smells like a really strong med. fig to me. The red tea is nice, I smell a tad of rose in it. Summer garden surprised me, I smell strawberries. Haven't poured the Sahara or the red clover yet. The brown sugar & fig just isn't my type of fo. Another good one, but soft is the amber and musk. I wish it was a lot stronger.

Pam R

I love the cranberry fig, smells like a really strong med. fig to me. The red tea is nice, I smell a tad of rose in it. Summer garden surprised me, I smell strawberries. Haven't poured the Sahara or the red clover yet. The brown sugar & fig just isn't my type of fo. Another good one, but soft is the amber and musk. I wish it was a lot stronger.

Pam R

Thanks!! :D I think I might get some samples. Though I should be spending money on wax and wicks, lol. The Cranberry Fig and Summer Garden sound really nice. I love Brown Sugar & Fig from BBW and would love to get a good dupe of it.

OK, Just received my order. Angela, you will have to come over and smell them for yourself along with all the GL scents

Here is my opinion on OOB

Brown Sugar and Fig- Dead on, Great scent

Summer Garden- Love it.. Sweet.. Angela- You will like this!

Cranberry Fig- Very nice!

I got freebies listed below

Sahara- it is ok..

Obsession for Woman- it's ok but I am not obsessed with it LOL

Mystic Woods- bet it will smell nice in wax.. Like it

Pearberry- It's ok- but I have nicer Pearberry scents from other places

Red Tea- smells ok- will like it better in wax I think

OH- they scent me a lovespell tart as a thank you :-)

WOOHOO More testing to do!