Anyone make the fold over cards??

ladysj

Does anyone make the fold over type cards that you place on bags and hole punch them for a hanging display? Hope you understand what I'm talking about. I made some of the cardboard air freshners and I'm putting them in cello bags. I want the fold over type cards to staple on them but I don't have any idea what size/type of template it would use. I thought of the business cards but I think they would be to small after folded over. I've tried regular cards and they were wayyyyyyyy to big. Wonder if the postcard size would work? LOL sorry just thinking out loud. Any help/ideas please!!!!

I use msword (yep I'm weird) and make a table that's 4 columns and 4 rows all 2 in by 2 in

in the 1st and 3rd rows i put all my back of the label info upside down

in the 2nd and 4th rows i put all my front of the label info rightside up

print onto cardstock

have to concentrate when cutting out don't cut between the upside down box and rightside up box (I have no clue if that make sense)

fold over and staple

I also do these in 2 other sizes as I have 3 products in different size cello bags. Having them in a word file makes it easier because I could save them onto a disk and take them to kinkos to print if I need a bunch fast.

Sami

In avery design pro you can do half fold cards and adjust your template size to the exact measurement you need for your bag. You can download the avery design pro for free if you don't have it. I use this program to make all my labels and just love it.