Need a New Name

I love the name I'm using for my business, but I think I need to change it. I want to own the .com AND the .co.uk but the .com is already owned by a company selling perfume. the .org is owned but yet another company selling perfume, as well as a few candles.

I own the .co.uk version but I don't think it's enough, as searches on yahoo won't return my one first.

please note, i'm deliberately not stating the name I use now so that it doesn't influence your ideas.

I need a new name for my business. I do not in any way want a prim, country, or rustic type name as I am very much a minimalist contemporary fan and that's how my website is laid out and also how my labels are style.

Preferably, I'd like one word - perhaps two, but not the word "candle" as I have candles, soap, bath and body products in my range. My slogan is "hand-crafted products for you and your home"

I love words like arcadia (which means heaven) elysian, scent, bliss etc and am also a fan of funky names like "purple turtle" and "blue kangaroo" - but these are all gone.

Pretty much every thing I come up with is already taken...so I would really appreciate a brain-storming session on a new business name and website name.

Thanks oodles!!!

Nat

just registered the following...now I need to choose!

aromius

aromattica

aromanta

scentifique

I'm leaning towards scentifique myself...but hubby and dad like aromius, mum likes aromattica, sister likes aromanta. You can tell, I have a family that never agrees. What do you think?

I like the scents of arcadia and bedelia blue, but the only thing the family did agree on was that it should be one word that had something to do with fragrance/scent/aroma.!!

having read some of the posts and arguments about idea stealing and stuff, I didn't want a whole thread about choosing my name, and then someone thinks "ooh that's nice" and then goes and registers it out from beneath my nose, that's why I registered all of them first, before I did the list. Its a small price to pay really to get the name you want or may want in the future!

On another note, I just registered a fifth one, my favorite so far:

Aromia

I like that one....when people read it they know it's got something to do with things that smell!

thanks all. I went for Scentifique and designed my new logo today.

All I have to do now is peel off every single label from my candles, tarts, soaps, bath salts, simmering granules etc etc etc and replace with the new one....I may be some time!!