Making tarts question...

Hi!

If you do a search for "tarts" on this board, you'll get TONS of information! Alot of people use their votive wax or pillar wax for their tarts. I would say to play around with different waxes until you find one you like :)

p.s. I've been playing around with the Ecosoya PB and so far I'm not to impressed with the throw...but that's just me :)

Good luck!

I also use the ky parsoy for tarts /votives , i don't like having to worry about mixing . they are smooth, color easyand pop out of molds easy . i put them in fridge for a few mins after they have cooled, to cool a littlec more and i just have to turn them over and tap lightly or not at all to get them out of molds, best is they have a good throw. others kinds might be good also, i just use this because kycandle is closer to me.

I have used the Palm 2 wax and the Enclanted Lites for pillars and I love both of them! The Palm comes out with a real snowflake-y like top which I like and the Lites are real smooth. Both come out for me with just a turn over of the mold.:cheesy2:

i use the pure soy 415 from millcreek and i don't have any trouble with it. you can also buy the clamshell molds and pour them in, work great.

i also use alot of the chocolate molds, embed molds to make tarts just put them in the freezer for a bit and they come right out.