Candle Source reviews

I agree, the Sage & Citrus is awesome. I tested it a couple of days ago, and it was great! It filled my living room, dining room, foyer and down the hallway. A keeper for sure! :yay:

I am definitely going to order the Lemongrass, but would really like some opinions about the others as well. The Melonberry sounds interesting. Hoping to get more feedback.

TIA. :highfive:

Juniper Breeze--have used in lotion, smells devine

Ocean Mist--awesome cold throw in soy, subtle hot throw but still nice

Blueberry Cheesecake--unbelievable throw, hot and cold in soy...yum

Sweet Honeydew--little too sweet smell for me, but others love...great throw

Melonberry--awesome hot throw, smells a bit funky oob but make sure you pour it into some wax because it's great...kinda smells like a ripe cantaloupe to me there's some other smelll in there too, but can't put my nose on it lol

so many others too...I really love their FO's. I think their butt naked is the best one I have tested so far, and their grandma's kitchen is dead on--those are my 2 favs from them

haven't tried the others you listed, sorry

i havent found a scent from the candle source that i DONT like...and he has the fastest shipping. when i had missed a scent on his sample pack, he called me at home , within an hour,to make sure i would get what i want. it is an awesome company!! kellyc

I'm putting Butt Naked on my list . . . I've been thinking about ordering that one. :shocked2:

I love The Candle Source, and think their fo's smell great, but IMHO, some throw much stronger than others (kinda hit or miss with me).

The ones I've already tested so far that are awesome throwers are: Fresh Cut Roses, Downy, Sunwashed Linen, Sage & Citrus, Spiced Peaches & Apples, Grandma's Kitchen.

Because their prices are great and so is the customer service, I'm hoping to test more scents that I can add to my line. I just did a search and read good reviews about Chocolate Chip Cookie, Coffee Caramel Cream, Lemon Mer. Pie, and Strawberry Shortcake (my list keeps getting longer). :yay:

Appreciate everyone's input . . . does anyone else have favs from The Candle Source? :highfive:

the sweet honeydew- is great in pure soy 415.

the melonberry is strange oob i haven't put it into wax yet, thanks for the clue on this one. i really like all the oils i've gotten all have throwen great in soy. i recommend them and the price is right.

Hi, the ones I recommend are:

Natural Eucalyptus: very nice/strong... smells simalar to vicks vapor rub but better

Cinnamon Stick: made a wax dipped bear w/ this scent very nice

Lemon Grass- VERY STRONG

Sun Washed Linen- SUPER DUPER DUPER STRONG ...Clothes Line smells very close to this scent too

Bedtime Bath-Very nice in B&B

Baby Powder-Very nice OOB

Baked Apple Pie- Very nice OOB

Black Raspberry Vanilla- Very nice in B&B

Downy- OOB OK...but smelled better

Peppermint-Strong

Candy Corn- OOB OK...Smelled stronger

HTH:wink2:

I emailed him a while back and asked that, he said all are skin safe except clove and country bumpkin. Course you would want to email him again and ask in case he's added new fragrances since then. He's great about answering emails, very nice person!

Just wanted to give an update on some of my Candle Source testing . . .

Juicy Sweet Cherries - very nice, smells like a wild cherry lifesaver

Butt Naked - very nice, tropical fruit, I'm picking up a pineapple note

Lemon Mer. Pie - very nice, no graham cracker, very nice lemon

Lemongrass - unfortunately, I got a fuel smell

I tested in 50/50 at 10%. I only cured for 24 hours; so I can't give much input on scent throw. Although, when I walk into the rooms that the testers are burning in (2.5oz votives) - I can definately smell them. :thumbsup: