b&B swap

mcornwell

I hosted the Newbie Soap and B&B swap. But I think you are talking about the one that Pamperme hosted. I haven't seen anything posted on that one yet. Give it a little time. everyone still is reregistering and it may take a day or two.

When you swap how much do you send -3 of a 4oz sample of bath salts or 6 bath melts? Do we get sent guidelines to follow? Is there a limit of say 2 items you can have tested? I've never done one but think I'd like to try the next one. TIA :)

Each swap is different. The host will give you all the guidlines in the swap post. If there are 25 participants, then you would send 24 items because you don't need one of your own back. The size of the item, or sample will be given in the swap guidelines. Next time there is a swap, just read the post and see if it is something you are able to do. Be sure that you are willing and able to follow thru with a swap before you say you will do it.

yea...I can let you all know what is going on now..lol..I got all the boxes but one..it has not been shipped yet..so I did ask if they would just pass on it so I can get these out to you all..

MY SCALE BROKE..so I have to lug them to PO and home again..so I can click N ship from the paypal $$ that was sent to me. grrrr..I am going to try to get them in the mail tomorrow if not WED FOR SURE..I got a box today..and am spending it..dividing it up..

Let me tell you next time I do one..it will be all the same item..and send one per person in swap..the way I did it was hard to divide up without giving someone back something that was theirs..lol.. One person who sent in enough for everyone is gettting one back as we have one person who did not get the box in on time.

This was my first swap hosting so bear with me..plus the board was down and my scale broke..uggg...anyway..hope I am doing ok with it. :P