My very first soaps...

Jeanie

This is my very first batch, I scented with Water Blossom Ivy, and wanted blue but got the pretty Lavender instead....

1stsoaps.jpg

This is my second batch the next day....I read where clay adds color, so I scented these with Lily of the valley and used Bentonite clay...I think they are ugly.....

LOV1.jpg

These are my first CPHP soaps from last night, scented with Cinnibun....(hubby's request):

1stCPHP.jpg

Thanks Elle & TexasBrat, I think I may be addicted??? ;)

Tonight I made a CPHP batch of White tea & Ginger....it is cooling now, I threw it outside because I get so anxious......LOL

ANd then Bunny told me that I can use some of my CP soaps so I am planning on hitting the bath tub before long!!!!

Great looking first soaps! I love the layered one for its colors, the clay additive soap for its pale green look and scent, and the final soap for cinnabun....mmmm!

I laughed at your statement "I think I may be addicted"...You are! :wink2:

Looking forward to many more soap pics!

Wow thanks everyone!! :naughty: I am so loving making this soap!! :whoohoo: But I have a queston......:undecided does it always come out looking marbled? :confused: The batch from last night looks the same but more of a brown.......

Gosh I need to get more scents so that I can make more soaps!!! LOL