What is Soy Pro?

What is the fragrance load of the soy pro and what amount of Fo is recommended to use?

I spoke earlier to Melissa because I'm using their f/o and Soy Pro. They recommended starting @ 5% and could go to 10%. I just got finish pouring up a baked apple pie, creme brulee, and mulberry. I'm really picky about baked apple pie but I love the smell of this one. I can really smell the apple without it being completly drowned out about by cinnamon and butter. Yummy:drool: But its just mho. I really liked they sent the samples in glass jars. I hope they do that in the bigger ounces.;) I can't wait til they set up.:yay:

I spoke earlier to Melissa because I'm using their f/o and Soy Pro. They recommended starting @ 5% and could go to 10%. I just got finish pouring up a baked apple pie, creme brulee, and mulberry. I'm really picky about baked apple pie but I love the smell of this one. I can really smell the apple without it being completly drowned out about by cinnamon and butter. Yummy:drool: But its just mho. I really liked they sent the samples in glass jars. I hope they do that in the bigger ounces.;) I can't wait til they set up.:yay:

Thanks. I want to get a sample too. I'd love to hear how it looks when it sets up and how the cold/hot throw is. How long do you plan to cure?

I asked Melissa that, too. She said 72 hours minimum. I sneaked a peek @ the red one with baked apple pie. It's so pretty. The top is completely flat with no dips, no cracks, and no bubbles :yay: . If I didn't know any better I would thought it was done by a pro. I'm no pro. I won't know until tomorrow if it frost. I can tell that there is not one speck of white yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Tomorrow, I'll try to get a picture posted. I'll test the scent throw Saturday and let you know. I sure do hope this works.

When will this be available, how much will it be and where will I be able to get it ? Sounds like the grail! :yay:

I ordered mine from Melissa @ 1-866-375-8969 from soycandle.com. Soy Pro is not on their website, yet. They are a new company and out of Louisville, KY. The orders I've recieved from them I have gotten fast and I live in MS. (Two days after placing the orders) That helps me with shipping cost, too. They have been extremely nice to me and very helpful. I can't say enough about Melissa. Their website is being worked on. All it shows is wax but they're actually selling all kinds of candle supplies. So, don't hesitate to ask for something. You'll have to ask Melissa when it will be available. I do beleive they will be the only ones carring it. Gotta go I need coffeee.....;)

Jennster, I gotta weinerdog, too. Her name is Maggie and she's black & tan. Spoiled!!!!