Wholesaler for Bubble Bath Bombs

cmspath

I am in need of ordering some bath bombs - but they have to be the bubbly kind not fizzy... does anyone make these or know of anyone that does. I checked Kristens Shower but all I saw was the fizzy ones on the site.. I would sure appreciate any info .. I really need these.

I have no recommendations, but wanted to tell you I hope you find someone worthy of your business! You're an excellent person to work with and I'm truly sorry you've been burned. Good luck!!

Oh Trish - I though you were going to come to my rescue.. I love working with you.. Thank you for your kind words..

Edited to add: I fixed the name to Kristen Shower.. I have an email into her to see if they do the bubble bath ones.

Thanks for all the replies I have gotten, I am pondering over everything right now.. I sure appreciate how many helpful people are on the board and will step up and offer assistance in time of need.. I truly appreciate all the offers and kind words though all this.