I did it my first soap!

friendlyMOM

I was so scared that I almost talked myself out of making the saop but last night I got up my courage and cut a recipe in half from the Miller site and all I can say is WOW, I added peach color and peach FO and today it is awesome it set, which I was afraid it would not. Now I have took it out of the mold and cut it but how will I store it for 3 weeks? do I put it all back in the mold or wrap it seperate? I cant wait tobuy more lye and try another one, this one had crisco, coconut oil and olive oil, cant wait to try it out, thank you all for your help you have been so kind and patient

have no camera but will get throw away 1 today, sry broke my digital, really need to get another one but they are so expensive, gonna go shoppn today and maybe get one, I will post picutes but they are not perfect squares, just cute them into blocks as will be using them for my personal use and for friends to try too.

I know, I am backed up on candle orders, and just started my second batch of soap and gonna try swirls, I cant stop, I even got up 2 times last night to sneak a peek at my soap, dreamed soap and all, I cant stop now! I need soapersanonamous, LOL.