need help with cp

Lin

Ok this might sound stupaid but ive just made the hp soap with no problems, but thought id do some cp and see if the soap is creamier and made a mess. I have a 7lb mold and make a 7lb batch of soap in it and neaver had a problem when i did the hp, but when i did cp it raised up and went all over the place and wasted alot of the soap. Do i need a bigger mold to keep it from going all over the place or what. Please help this dummy,lol. Lin

Not sure what may have caused this I would make a smaller batch to test and see how much it raises and then make your larger batches accordingly... mine raised a little when i was doing cp but not much my main problem was it turning to what looked like rice just cross your fingers you don't have that problem lol...

HTH

HUGS

I think it might have been to hot as i im so use to doing hp. my recipe was a castile one with just olive, palm, coconut. Ill give it another try and see what happens,lol. Lin

Just thought id share for anyone new trying cp, that my problem was that it was to hot, causeing it to flow out of the mold like lava,lol. Thanks to Cindym and your help i think i made a good batch and will try and post later. Lin