looking for new sources for pillar wax

I am so surprised that the selection of pillar waxes (plain parafin) are becoming so scarce! I'm in NE Texas, & all but 2 of my suppliers have discontinued carrying anything except the blends. I still have to blend my own to get the mp I want. Has anyone in Texas, Ark, Okla, Or Louisiana had wax shipped from Candlewic? I know the shipping is awful, but wondered just how awful it might be, lol. I'm getting desperate!

Pam R

yes to both of those. They are my current suppliers. But I still have to blend their waxes. The 1343 is too soft, the 1313 is too hard, so these I mix to get just the right mp. Unfortunately, I can't get the price break on 10 cases buying like that. I think I'll check out candlewic or gen wax, even tho the shipping will be atrocious! Thanks

Pam R

yes to both of those. They are my current suppliers. But I still have to blend their waxes. The 1343 is too soft, the 1313 is too hard, so these I mix to get just the right mp. Unfortunately, I can't get the price break on 10 cases buying like that. I think I'll check out candlewic or gen wax, even tho the shipping will be atrocious! Thanks

Pam R

Are you not making just regular pillars, why do you think it's to soft?

I use 1343 with additives and get 120 hour burn on a 3X6 pillar.

Are you not making just regular pillars, why do you think it's to soft?

I use 1343 with additives and get 120 hour burn on a 3X6 pillar.

I do make alot of pillars, & for them the wax is fine, but I also have a line of bakery candles such as muffins & cupcakes that will collapse with the 1343. The harder wax would be ok, but leaves too much wax unless I use a rope sized wick, lol. I love the 1343 for everything else.

Pam R