Simple soap

That looks great! Glad you jumped in and did another batch! It looks very creamy and lush. I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off of the bars, lol. But then I have that problem with every batch. I aggravate 'em to death around here, lol.

The scent sounds great too! Keep us posted on how firm it sets up for ya.

thanks guys , scented, you need to work real fast with this fo, in like 2 minutes it was getting thickening. I poured freakin fast lol

Not an FO I'm gonna try to make soap out of! I don't like accelerating, impatient FOs. Given I said that, the next one I do will probably do just this.

Not an FO I'm gonna try to make soap out of! I don't like accelerating, impatient FOs. Given I said that, the next one I do will probably do just this.

It'll get ya sooner or later! :D

Great job Val!! What are you using for a mold?

Love it Val!! :)

Hmm wonder if that's gonna darken, the Lick me all over I had, smelled like it had vanilla in it??

yep my white soap is turning beige lol, still looks kool though. Now I need to buy a bevel or something to make it nice.

Can someone point me in the right direction to something good and not too costly??

You're doing great! Those look so nice and creamy. Love the color, LOL, matches any decor.

e

Thanks, I'm just trying to get the basic concept downpath before I get into swirls. This old mind can only work slowly ;)

But I'm really liking it A LOT LMAO

Shipping to Hawaii is pretty costly. Are there any local suppliers.If not where do you usually get your supplies?

Yes shipping is extremely high. I order a lot from co-ops, nice people here order for me and ship to me flat rate. I usually go to the west coast 2 -3 a year so I ground ship all my big supplies to my neice and then bring them home as luggage. :highfive: Otherwise shipping kills me.:cry2: