A Thank you bucket for daughters Pre-school Teacher.

Thought I would share this..I found a cute "teacher bucket" (retail...now I need to find them at wholesale)

In this thank you basket for Amanda's teacher is a London Lemon Curd Soap, a bath bomb and a 2oz lotion.

Thanks for looking!!

post-1508-139458400397_thumb.jpg

OMG too cute Kris, she's gonna love that. :)

I paint terra cotta pots to look almost just like that pail. ;)

I think I'm gonna have to paint a big pail like that for Spencer's teacher.

It's Teacher Appreciation Day today, but us mom's in the class are gonna wait till the end of the year (only 2 more weeks) to give her a big spa package (including some of my soaps, scrubs, and candles).

I think that bucket would be too cool for all the stuff. :)

Thanks everyone!!

My LLC discolored a TINY bit but not much at all. As for the bucket...I bought that at a little country store in my town that sells my candles...It was not cheap...like $4.50 retail.....thats why I said I wanted to find them wholesale..but since it was a gift I needed right now it was worth it.

Thanks for looking everyone!!

Kris, great job on the baskets I'm sure your daughter's teacher will love it!!! My children only have 2 weeks of school and I've been busy trying to put something together. Last week was teacher appreciation week and I decided to forgo that and give them something at the end of the year. Keep up the good work!!!!:thumbsup: