Rustic Essentials/Aroma Heaven

Monica

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was in the SNC newsletter I get..I just purchased 20 oils and put in the comments box it was the sale..they sent me the paypal invoice within 15 minutes with the correct total :)

SNC is still putting out a newsletter?? Wow that is surprising. Is it through Angie or RE?

RE has great oils and their customer service and turn around time is wonderful. I don't think you will be dissappointed with any oil you get from there.

Yes it was in the SNC newsletter I get..I just purchased 20 oils and put in the comments box it was the sale..they sent me the paypal invoice within 15 minutes with the correct total :)

I ordered last night and still haven't heard anything...how long does it usually take? I've never ordered from them but signed up for their mailing, etc and then ordered like 40 some 1ozers and received a confirmation but not a shipping notice and the cart did not discount??? Should I call and ask or what??? I really don't want to pay over $100 for these when they are supposed to be on sale KWIM?!?!

I've never ordered from them either. I'm just a tiny little newbie :cry2: , but here's an excerpt from their newsletter:

"If utilizing PayPal for payment, payment must be received within 3

days of order.

** PAYPAL USERS: Don't send your payment until you receive a request

from us - otherwise, you won't receive a discount.

Discounts will NOT be reflected in your shopping cart. You *must*

put "SCENT EVENT" in the special messages section of the

shopping cart. When I see your note I'll adjust your total due.

Please be aware that because of this special sale our order volume

will be high and processing will take a bit longer than usual.

We appreciate your patience!"

HTH!

That was fun...thanks for the heads up. I have always wanted to know what all the hoopla over the SNC Oils were all about but knew I didn't have the patience for those "days gone by" ....soooo this is perfect. I did run across some oils I liked from RE and had forgotten about. I really have never tried anything from Chermark.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. I go through phases with these little samples...they are awesome in the scent rings for the light bulbs...or straight in the tart warmer to see if you like them.

Geeze, I have been wanting to order the snc FO's for so long and now I see that RA/AH doesn't ship USPS. Living in Alaska excludes me from ordering from companies that are not willing to ship USPS. I think I have looked that up before and forgot. Dang : (

I don't think so, I think it's on ALL RE/Aroma Haven's oils.

To whomever is ordering you just have to order the celtic moonspice, OMG it's awesome, and I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't drool over it. :D

Dang, wish I had some $$. :(

I don't think so, I think it's on ALL RE/Aroma Haven's oils.

To whomever is ordering you just have to order the celtic moonspice, OMG it's awesome, and I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't drool over it. :D

Dang, wish I had some $$. :(

LOL Glad I read that Michi. That sounds wonderful.

It's 1 of many I ordered.

very many. Oh man. lol

HELP !!!!!!!! I'm up to 40 and still going.............

Shoot, I should just tell them to send me one of everything and get it over with :shocked2:

This is your fault Moon baby lol

Hey since you're going hog wild over there, you wouldn't mind adding some for me would ya????? :D I promise I only want a few........ ;) LOL

Hey since you're going hog wild over there, you wouldn't mind adding some for me would ya????? :D I promise I only want a few........ ;) LOL

Sure Michi. Chickie would be glad too. She still ordering :highfive: LOL

I just finished it up. I had to stop at 31. YIKES

But their scents are soooo good.