OOOHHH my goodness!!!

I just whipped up a batch of "Bunny's Bootylicious Body Butter" and oh my!!! oh my!!! oh my!!! it's simply amazing....thru some in some jars for testers...and saved a bunch for me!!! I must say...if I can keep duplicating this - it will definitely be in my B&B line!!!!!

I am pretty new to this "Body Butter" thing as I only do Dead Sea Salts and candles at the moment, but I have been searching for a recipe that is equivalent to "The Body Shop's" Body Butter. Bunny's sounds like what I'm looking for...very rich and thick, but not greasy...am I right? Is there a link to this recipe that I could aquire? :)

Thanks in advance!

Here is the link to the body butter. I know that she has subbed in Sodium Lactate for the glycerine, and also has recommended water mixed with aloe powder x100 in place of the aloe juice. The oils and butter you can sub out probably for what you have. I have been using olive oil in mine in place of the SAO that I didn't have and it has been great. No greasiness at all, nice and thick and creamy. Goes on nice and sinks in right away, and makes your skin feel so soft.

http://www.candletech.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=bbrecipes;action=display;num=1113319658

I would think the same of that stuff as I would any premade aloe gel/juice.

Ok, ok.. You twisted my arm! Here's my source for it!

http://www.thesynergy.com/supplies/extracts.htm#Aloe%20Vera%20Powder

aww geez bunny!! ok I went to the link and was sniffing around and low and behold if you go to the weekly specials they are having the aloe powder on sale BOGO!!!! Thanks girlie.....I think I may have maxed out my credit card....ok not really but I did pick up a few other good looking ingredients....now I need to learn how to use them!!

Oh yeah! She's awesome for sales! I picked up a few pounds when I met her in Chicago at last year's conference, and she's super sweet and very knowledgable! She does have some pretty cool stuff huh?!!