Soap wanted

angied

Hi folks,

My friend (catsclaws) and I are working on a website and selling stuff in my shop(hairsalon), most of the stuff is coming from bases except for our body creams and scrubs. We are also offering wickless candles and tarts that I make. What I would love to add to it is soaps but for now I am still testing and really love to see who all sells soaps wholesale. If someone on here does this I would love to work with them and their soaps, I would rather give my business to friends on here first. I think it will be awhile before I can begin selling my own so atleast this would get some on our site and in my shop. If anyone is interested or knows where I can buy some please let me know:)

Thanks

Angie

Well I sell soaps on my website, but I don't wholesale them. I have a bad headcold so brain is fuzzy right now, but I'll try to think of some CT'ers that wholesale CP. I'm sure I know some, I just can't think clearly right now. LOL