White Cake/Cake Bake

Apple Cinnamon

Bazooka Bubble Gum

Brown Sugar Pecan

Spiced Apple Pecan

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Grapefruit & Vanilla Twist

Can't wait to get them. I still have 10 new oils from Aroma Haven that I haven't tried yet hehe

I'll be joining you in rehab, I've bought pounds of the stuff lately, I can't resist a yummy sounding name. The kahlua and cream I just got smells so much like the real thing that I HAVE to make a stop at the liquor store later, or I may drink the FO - and I'm not even a drinker!

Sounds like we have the same taste in oils. I have bought or would buy almost all of those!

I'd love to know how the Pink Grapefruit & Ginger does in wax. It sounds really nice.

Spiced Apple Pecan was a huge seller last holiday season. I don't think it smells great OOB, it almost has a cough syrup odor to it. But once it's in wax, it really changes and is great.

• 2 weeks later...
Havent tried Snowtop. As for the JS, the Chestnuts and Brown Sugar is good but I decided not to carry it, as I favor their Brown Sugar Pecan more. I'm betting you'll love it!

I think I'm the only here who doesn't like Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. I think it smells a little icky. But I do love the Brown Sugar Pecan and carry that one.

Your a trouble maker, My toughest candle customer loved Brown sugar and chestnuts, but i paid alot for mine, found a cheaper one thats does just as well after the fact, NOW YOU HAVE TO SAY the Pecan is BETTER!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Sorry (okay, not really, lol). I LOVE Brown Sugar Pecan. It's very sweet and rich. You know you want to try it :D

Your a trouble maker, My toughest candle customer loved Brown sugar and chestnuts, but i paid alot for mine, found a cheaper one thats does just as well after the fact, NOW YOU HAVE TO SAY the Pecan is BETTER!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

LOL Sorry!! It smells similar to my nose, but you can't go by mine as my scent ability is not that strong. BUT I would say the brown sugar pecan isnt icky and is stronger, nicer somehow