Seeking White Colored Soy Wax

BC's Ez-Soy is white, but depending on the fo used, it can alter the color a bit.

So true, you are limited to FO's to keep a candle white, a lot of FO's are to yellow to dark brown that cause the wax to color. Clear to light yellow FO's usually stay white.

ETA - You need to add a UV additive to keep candles from fading from indoor light & sunlight.

I have the white flakes from GB, but as others have said,,,the FO may not be clear and will turn your white to yellow,,get a white dye block or liquid coloring for a white white...HTH

You have to watch using to much white dye blocks, that is a pigment and will clog wicks.

I justed tested Eco-Soya Pure from www.candlesandsupplies.com. It's very white and in flake form. I tested it with their Butt-Naked f/o and decided to leave it the color butt-naked.:laugh2: They turned out very pretty it looks like white milk. But the f/o was very clear but very strong. I haven't test burned yet, still curing.:waiting: I'm very impatient!!!!!!

You have to watch usint to much white dye blocks, that is a pigment and will clog wicks.

The reason I said a white dye block is because when I said what I used it got bashed!!!! what I use to make my candles white is Bittercreeks whitener powdered dye, Bittercreek item #dpwhite. I love the stuff!! When I heat my wax up to 175 I add the powder and it mixes very well then FO and pour,,my customers love it!!!

The reason I said a white dye block is because when I said what I used it got bashed!!!! what I use to make my candles white is Bittercreeks whitener powdered dye, Bittercreek item #dpwhite. I love the stuff!! When I heat my wax up to 175 I add the powder and it mixes very well then FO and pour,,my customers love it!!!

Thanks for the info I have not seen or heard of that whitner, maybe I'll try it sometime.