Acne Safe Facial Soap

I have adult acne, and ofcourse open to trying anything new on my face since I am still 'looking for the cure'. So to all the soap makers out there, I am looking to buy some soap samples. I have oily skin, but with a dry T zone, and hoping to get some soap that can moisturize, yet ofcourse wanting something to hopefully help clear me up (or atleast not make me break out haha).

So yeah, I am looking for a new facial soap and also moisturizer so feel free to contact me because I need you!

I am interested in trying (African)Black Soap now, does anybody make any and willing to let me know what ingredients they use(so I dont' get anything I know will irritate my skin) and have a sample available?

Thanks for everyones help so far,

Victoria

That's the soap I use and I am very pleased with it. It isn't the usual M&P soap in the sense that it remains well, sorta gooey. I just form a ball with the soap and let it air dry for a bit before using. I have added a drop of Lavender EO to it for fragrance. You may want to check locally for African Black soap. It would save on shipping cost. I have read that some products being sold as African Black Soap are not actually the authentic product. They are just basic soap dyed black. I have a local Alternative Health Practitioner here that sells ABS. If you have difficulty finding it pm me and Ill be glad to help.

http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/product.asp?product_id=eolavbulg&searchflag=1

I don't know if it is still for sale at Mable White site or not but if you decide to order on-line stay away from that site!:eek: