Catch Phrase???????

I have just recently applied for a business license for the name Country Girl Candles and need a catch phrase? I have no idea how to come up with one none of the ones I thought of are going over well with my partner, so was hoping for some ideas from all of you, PLEASE HELP !!!! I am at my whitts end on this one. Thank you

Why don't you give us some ideas about your candles. If you make them and you can't even think of anything, how can you expect us to!

What style are your candles--what type of container do you use, are they paraffin or soy? What sets your candles apart from everyone else? Who do you expect or want your candles to appeal to? Are they for the budget conscious shopper, or for consumers with extra disposable income?

I make parrafin candles, jelly jars of all sizes and square mason jars too all from 8 oz to 16 oz, I also make pillars, layered, smooth finish and rustic, some chunk too upon request. I live in the country in a tight and small community and 99% are middle aged farmers and thier wives, my first account is going to be with a local gas/ food station where all the workers in the area come for lunch, plus I get a end shelf, and they dont sell anyother candles, they sell whotknots and such. My logo is a pic of a country girl sittn in the grass and every time I try to thnk of a catch phrase I go blank. My products are well tested and I use only good products. I have made a brochure, business cards, fundraiser forms, but when it comes to this I have a brain fart! OHHH I do make votives and have played with the bears some too but really want to try soap soon

well, give us some that aren't going over well. A place to start. Brainstorming is fun, but we need a starting point.

Bring the country into your home.

your little piece of county

country fresh

FriendlyMom, it took me a while to create a catch phrase, but once you hear it, and it sticks then you know you have a winner.

For example my company is CozyAromas...."Where the comforts of home are just a scent away"

If you are located in the South you could say: Country Girl Candles.....Where southern hospitality is experienced one scent at a time. (corny??):undecided

Country has a smell, and style all it's own?

When I came up with my painting businesses name and phrase, I homed in on what's important to the consumer with a built in nickname thats easy to remember. We are "L&L Quality Custom Painting" Or catchphrase is "Where Quality Comes First" we are commonly called "L&L" It tells people what we do, custom painting, it tells them the we are focused on quality work, and the L&L is different, and easy to remember.

I also like, Bring home the country, or even Put country in your home, I think I really like that one, Put the country in your home but it still sounds corny, OHHHHH nothing has caught my attention yet, but there are a few that are very nice! this is frustrating!!!

Just something to think about...when some people think of country, not everyone of them is thinking of fresh summer breezes, fresh cut grass or honeysuckle. When you say scents of the country or country scents, one of the things that pops in my mind is cowsh*t.

Just something to think about...when some people think of country, not everyone of them is thinking of fresh summer breezes, fresh cut grass or honeysuckle. When you say scents of the country or country scents, one of the things that pops in my mind is cowsh*t.

Bwahaahahah Sockmonkey you crack me up!

Country Girl Candles

~ Covering the Smell of cow dung in homes everywhere!!

I agree:-) What about

Country Girl Candles: What fresh country air SHOULD smell like.

I love it, Country Girl Candles, what country air SHOULD smell like, its toooooo cute. Thank you so very much. It fits my personality of my candles too cause I am renaming one of my most popular scents COW POO KILLER! As it is a best seller and so very strong! thanks to all