Pillars with new labels

They look great. I'm still very impressed with your logo. I've got two companies and have a sister who is a graphic artist working on my logos and she hasn't come up with anything as nice as those.

Sometimes it's just a matter of keeping things simple.

I asked my sisters to draw a cat. She did two drawings, so I put them together, in a bit I decide the font and tried. I was surprised by the way it looked, so I decide to keep as it is. The whole process took 10 minutes to my sister and 20 minutes to me.

She is really good in drawings.

Thank you very much for your word!

Really nice, Sabrina. I can read "pineapple upsidedown cake" in Italian! :cool2:

What's on the inside of the hang tags? warning?

Hi Georgia, I decided not to translate scents name.

On the site I write an explanation. I think english names are shorter and incisive, plus give my candles a "different" accent!

Inside the labels I wrote the warnings and some suggestions on how to burn the candle correctly.

Thank you!

I love you labels. I'm Mom to 3 kitties. Tried to show them your labels but they just didn't get as excited as I did. You Sis is very talented. I agree simpler is usually classier.

Thank you Sharyl, give a kiss to your kitties! I love cats, even when they don't listen to me.

They are so free!

Hi Sabrina, the labels look great! Although ... I would like to see the cats a little larger - just to compare. I agree with Donita, classy is a perfect description of your work (and you, of course). :yay: