Paypal Receipt

lindsaycb

Oh I definetly didn't do anything with it other than forward it to paypal.

But I pull up the site and her front page is talking about paypal fraud receipts..freaks me out just to think about it. Youknow, does any other payment processor get bombarded with frauds like this?

I used to get these every day until I changed emails. They are called "spoof" emails and are fraudulent. I always forward all of these to spoof@paypal.com and they take care of them for you.

If you have PayPal, check your account to see what kind of activity is going on there and see if anything unusual shows up. Most generally, you will not find these kind of transactions in your account. Never click on email links from someone you don't know or give out any personal information including but not limited to: bank account, debit card, or credit card numbers that ask for your PIN numbers.

If not sure about them, always forward them to PayPal and then delete them from your email account.

;)

Don't use the link that is in the e-mail. Go into paypal on your own, using your link, search engine, etc and check if there was a transaction.

I just got one this week from "paypal" that actually had my full name on it rather than paypal user. I forwarded it to spoof@paypal.com and they verified that it was a phishing e-mail.

Don't trust any e-mails that seem to come from paypal!

I just got the same one today. I forwarded it to Paypal. It didn't address me by my name and I knew I hadn't ordered anything. I checked my paypal too and no payment. I never follow the links......

I got another one last week from someone else and forwarded it to Paypal as well.