New peak scents!

Freezin

Anybody tried Breakfast at Tiffany's yet? Plus I just noticed they had iced lemon danish. Anybody gave that a whirl yet? I must be behind the times....like that is a surprise....LOL. Anybody else feel like they could use about 6 more arms?

Whoo Hoo they have new scents?? I'm really behind cuz I didn't even know they had any!! ;) LOL

Ooh Breakfast at Tiffanys? Off to check out the description of that.......

Yah, 6 more arms, a clone, and about 40 hour days!! :eek: Never ever have enough time to get everything done. :rolleyes:

I've gotten both of them as samples w/orders. The lemon danish is ok, but too buttery for me - Breakfast at Tiffanys I am totally unsure of it at this point. I can't figure out if I like it or not lol. I have put neither in wax yet. Obviously I am of no help to you whatsover. :P

There were a couple of threads earlier this month talking about the lemon danish, if that might help:

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19557&highlight=lemon+danish

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20672&highlight=lemon+danish

As for breakfast at tiffany's, I read the description but could not imagine what this would smell like. It has a really interesting name!

I was recently in the Peaks store and smelled the Iced Lemon Danish. It is a very lemony scent that has undertones of kind of a buttery pastry smell. I didn't think it was overly sugary either. DH really liked it but I would have to smell it in wax before I really could decide since I am not a fan of food scents.