Flood/New Customer

andrealh1975

Thursday I had the unfortunate luck of the whole first floor of my house flooding. It caused flooding in 2 of my neighbors homes as well. If left my home at around 11am Thursday and didn't return until about 11:30pm. So imagine water all over the place for that long. Nothing in my house is ruined, but I will have to get new padding and get my carpet steamed.

So, ANYWHO, while cleaning up water my neighbor sticks his head in my door to say something and says, "It smells really good in here". (This is before the smell starts from the water sitting in the carpet all day) So, I tell him it's candles, and he says, "Oh, Yank*e"?" I tell him no, that they are ones I make. Well he starts to get excited and starts ranting and raving about how he loves candles, blah, blah, blah. Long story short....In the midst of the flood this dude wants to buy candles. I initially thought just to ask him to wait until the water fiasco was over. BUT, I couldn't help myself when he said he wanted to spend $100!!! So, 1 flood and $100 later I have a new customer!!! :) LOL

Thursday I had the unfortunate luck of the whole first floor of my house flooding. It caused flooding in 2 of my neighbors homes as well. If left my home at around 11am Thursday and didn't return until about 11:30pm. So imagine water all over the place for that long. Nothing in my house is ruined, but I will have to get new padding and get my carpet steamed.

So, ANYWHO, while cleaning up water my neighbor sticks his head in my door to say something and says, "It smells really good in here". (This is before the smell starts from the water sitting in the carpet all day) So, I tell him it's candles, and he says, "Oh, Yank*e"?" I tell him no, that they are ones I make. Well he starts to get excited and starts ranting and raving about how he loves candles, blah, blah, blah. Long story short....In the midst of the flood this dude wants to buy candles. I initially thought just to ask him to wait until the water fiasco was over. BUT, I couldn't help myself when he said he wanted to spend $100!!! So, 1 flood and $100 later I have a new customer!!! :) LOL

Nothing Like flooding the market with the sweet smell of success