Your Favorite complex/exotic Blends in Wax

CandleCouture

This is for the chandlers in here. What is your favorite of the exotic scents out there?

I must admit that I've not sampled too many but my vote would be for one of the Greenleaf scents (Maduro, Indonesian Teak or Antahala Vanilla). I especially LOVE the Antahala Vanilla but don't know if it's "exotic" enough to qualify here. The Maduro and Ind. Teax are amazing. I still have some of hers left to pour.

I also have some Old Mill Fragrances and WYW ones that I have to pour.

I got to play with GL's new STARLA. Made a 70/30 candle last night. And today I made Body Butter with it. The scent is so close to Magic of India it's hard to tell them apart. I also made a tart & have had it on the warmer all day. The scent from the tart has filled two rooms.

Yes - they are close but there are slightly different notes to the Starla than Magic. Almost like a "citrus note" in the background that makes it a little more feminine to me. I promise - they are not the same FO renamed :cheesy2:

Let it cure a little bit and let me know what you think. You know me, I'll yank it if it is not working for you all ;)

Thanks

Hey Brenda: If you could dupe Mandarin Bamboo from Tradewinds I would be in heaven. I'd send you a sample, but I don't have any left and Tradewinds has been out of it for almost 6 months. It was a huge seller for me but I just can't get it when I need it. I'd consider it a high end fragrance that would go beautifully with your line. It might be worth a shot if you could get some to play with. It's just a thought I had...do with it what you may. ;)