Can't get the wax out!

I made one batch of tarts using cb-30. They turned out great a little soft but great scent throw. I did a test burn in my tea-light burner and after I was done I let it get hard again so i could get it out. Well I couldn't get it out! I even put it in the freezer for an hour and it still wouldn't come out. So then I tried CB10 and they turned out ugly and full of divots(is this normal). So I didn't even test burn because I wouldn't sell them like that. So I decided to mix the two waxes. Turned out great but still can't the darn things out of the tart burner. Here are my questions can I spray the holder with a little cooking spray? Maybe put in a few drops of water so there is a little barrier between the wax and burner? Something I can add the the wax so it doesn't stick? I would love any help or suggestions

Suzanne

I cannot help you out with the wax that you are using as I am unfamiliar with that type. What I do with my tarts after they set in the tart melter is not to remelt completely- I watch them and when they look like they are starting to melt, I use a toothpick to remove the wax out of the bowl and then wipe out with a papertowel while still warm.

HTH,

Theresa

Does the top of the burner (the part you put the tart in) come off? If so this is what I do. I put very hot to boiling water into a little heat proof bowl I have. I put the part containing the hardened wax over the little bowl (it has to be bigger than the bowl to sit on top). Then when the wax starts to soften, it usually comes out easily. hth

The wax is from Swans I live in Washington and so far haven't found any other wax that is reasonable to ship here. I do like the wax for containers(CB30). Just not sure about the mold(CB10)wax with all the divots maybe that is a thing that happens with Mold wax?

I don't mind working to get the wax out of my burner. I am more worried that if is a pain for my customer to get it out they won't buy it. Before I got into making them myself and would buy them from the Big company. I would just put them in the freezer and they would pop-out after 10 minutes.

P.S. Just tried a drop of water and that didn't work!

I do the paper towel thing too. I wouldn't suggest water- I accidentally got water in my burner before and it spit and sputtered hot wax out of the bowl. I'm not familiar with the wax you're using, is it soy? If so, perhaps try adding just and ounce or two of beeswax to each pound of your wax. That seems to help!

Yes I just did the water thing and it spattered all over! I haven't tried spraying with a little cooking spray. I am a little scared that it will explode! The wax is a soy/paraffin mix. I am going to see if the local craft store has bees wax so I can try that.

I just want to make it easy for my customers to get it out of their wax burner.

Yes I just did the water thing and it spattered all over! I haven't tried spraying with a little cooking spray. I am a little scared that it will explode! The wax is a soy/paraffin mix. I am going to see if the local craft store has bees wax so I can try that.

I just want to make it easy for my customers to get it out of their wax burner.

If you want to use a parasoy blend use pillar paraffin and either pillar or container soy. If you use a higher % of paraffin, say 70%, than soy the wax will pop right out after cooled.

Thank You everyone! I searched on the boards all yesterday to find a good and close place to get some Paraffin votive/pillar wax(trying to save on shipping). I am completely lost and a bit overwhelmed at this point. I read so much about different waxes I don't even know where to begin looking now. It gets frustrating when you finally think you mastered something and then you find out you didn't!

Everyone on here has been supper! Thank you so much

Suzanne