real catalogs

kuepie

hello everyone, today I got an actual real life catalog from Candles and Supplies. I don't know about everyone else, but I like to look at the real book in my hands. Do you know of any other companies that have real catalogs. Any help will be greatly appreciated. P.S. Sometimes it is easier to look at the book rather than fight for the computer. Thanks

rachf19 I love your dog just ABSOLUTELY love your dog:wink2: .

Thanks! I wish I could say he was mine, but he looks just like my little guy who won't stay still long enough for a pic like that.

Here are my guys: (Zoe is the shepherd/lab mix, 8 years old in June, Rudy is the boxer, just turned 3 in Feb.)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rachf19/detail?.dir=/6ea4re2&.dnm=6f03re2.jpg&.src=ph

ETA: this was a couple of years ago, Zoe was probably 6, Rudy around 1.

post-2256-139458399047_thumb.jpg

From Nature With Love has a catalog. It's a very nice one, but they charge for it unless you place an order over a certan amount, then it's free. I think it's a couple of hundred pages and gives very detailed explanations of essential oils, herbs, butters, fragrance oils, etc. and also includes some recipes as well. I think it's well worth the money, even if you don't place an order for anything else.

I got mine about a month ago or less I can't remember. I was so excited. I didn't even know they carried half of the stuff they had in there. I highlighted the stuff I wanted.

I think because they are costly most companies only give them out if you order constantly from them.

Mindy :)

I wish one of the other 'bigger' supply places would put one together too because their website drives me crazy.... but I won't name names.;)

OMgosh, ditto. One thing that drives me crazy is that one place I order from a lot calls their FOs "fragrances" and then have them listed as "scents" when you go to buy them, so it always takes me an extra minute, because I ALWAYS forget. Their site makes me nuts, I really wish they'd get a cleaner format.