Micro Brassion?

*Sandie*

This is the big thing know. Does anyone have a recipe for the micro brassion that you use on your face as a scrub. The granuals are very small. I bought some from the department store. Love it but not the price. $50.for 2 oz.

But boy oh boy does my face feel good and look better. Face peal in the shower

The real microdermabrasion that they do at the derms office with a special machine uses aluminum oxide crystals. Some of the "at-home" scrubs use these, while others use something else. I bought a half gallon of the crystals to use at home and they are great. Its obviously not as good as when they use the machine at the derms office but for the greatly reduced price of doing it yourself at home manually, its good enough for me. I can't remember the site I got them from, but if you do a google serch I bet its not hard to find the grains in bulk. Make sure they are the cosmetic grade kind. Just mix them with a bit of your regular cleanser and gently scrub your face. But be careful because they are very powerful and you can easily scrub too much and injure your skin. HTH

I know that TDF was carrying them a few months ago, you may check them out. Extasy is right - be very careful when formulating things that have a danger potential, I would check and double check your recipe and perhaps post to get some feedback.

• 1 year later...
I know that TDF was carrying them a few months ago, you may check them out. Extasy is right - be very careful when formulating things that have a danger potential, I would check and double check your recipe and perhaps post to get some feedback.

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for a supplier for aluminum oxide crystals. My question is: what (or who)is TDF?