Wax costs!

You will also need to remember to consider shipping when buying unless you can find a place close by for pick-up. Sometimes shipping can cost almost as much as the wax iteself. I used a wax that I bought from one company but switched to another company that sold the same wax for the same price since I was able to save about $20.00 on just the shipping alone.:wink2:

I can only get ecoysoya and C-3 which I am starting to notice the majority of posts complain of poor hot or cold scent throws and seepage. With that much frustration I rather take my 415 and add BW. I just have been reading people are satisfied with the 464 so far.

I love the 464,,I went to Dupo Illinois to Gateway and they have the 464 for 39.00 a 50LB case and if you need it shipped, there shipping rates are very good,,Here is the number,,Kris@1-877-220-1963,,HTH;) I also live in Illinois like you do Stacien.

Edited to add: they have the 415 @ 36.00 a 50LB case

They have great customer service,,,Kris has been nothing but kind and caring of her customers,

I can only get ecoysoya and C-3 which I am starting to notice the majority of posts complain of poor hot or cold scent throws and seepage. With that much frustration I rather take my 415 and add BW. I just have been reading people are satisfied with the 464 so far.

Seriously, stop listening to all the negative reviews on this board and try these for yourself. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I have been testing 135, CB Adv and C-3. All three throw for me and look decent, although the Adv has the best overall look regardless of the pouring temp (and I love that I can pour this one hot). 135 has the best overall throw, but Adv comes very close. I would choose one of these in a heartbeat before paying to have wax shipped in from far away. They are definitely worth testing. :)