Texas (Dallas Area) Suppliers

Can anyone tell me of several places in the Dallas / Ft. worth area, to find 1343 wax? My SNL is working in that area & it sure would save a bundle on shipping.... I know of lonestar & Taylor C's, is there anymore? TIA ;)

The only one in this area, that I know of that carries the 1343 is Lonestar. TC does not carry it, they have their own blends now. Greenleaf and AAA are also in the DFW area, but they do not carry the 1343 either.

• 3 weeks later...
We inventory various grades of paraffin 123-165F (a few for mottle candles), 4 container blends (2 no soy & 2w/soy), and two votive blends. If you would like further info or if there is anything I can do to help, please contact me at your convenience.

Brad - bford@clarussp.com

I saw you site but was confused.

Are your waxes name brand Like IGI, Astorlite etc. and do they have name brand #'s. I am, as most likely the rest of us here, use to certain brands with their #'s. What does your wax compair to?

We have our own branded waxes and formulas. Regarding wax comparisons, I know a little about some of the competing waxes, but not all. As this is a candle makers forum, I don't think this is the place for me to make formal comparisons, however, I am happy to answer more detailed questions on a one on one basis. Contact me at your convenience. Thank you.

We have our own branded waxes and formulas. Regarding wax comparisons, I know a little about some of the competing waxes, but not all. As this is a candle makers forum, I don't think this is the place for me to make formal comparisons, however, I am happy to answer more detailed questions on a one on one basis. Contact me at your convenience. Thank you.
The comparisons are easy enough to make for straight paraffins but you should consider putting the data sheets online. I got a sample slab of one of your micros and it came with a data sheet. You can scan those and make PDF files out of them.