Best Throwing FO's from NG in Soy

CandleCouture

What is everyone's opinion on NG's oils? They seem to be several dollars less expensive than most other FO's out there. Is that indicative of a compromise in quality? I would love it if these oils were of a good quality but I don't want to learn that "you get what you pay for"...Know what I mean? $12.95 per pound (if you buy 5 or more pounds total), seems VERY inexpensive.

I have never ever had issues or complaints with FOs from NG if it makes you feel better! Some of my favorites from there are Downy Clean Breeze, Downy Lavender Vanilla, Kama Sutra Scandalous, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Calming Waters...that's all I can remember off hand, but I've never been disappointed with anything from them before.

Ditto what WYjen said. I haven't got anything from NG that didn't throw well for me. They are one of my main fo suppliers. Some of my faves are: Sweet Pea, Banana Kiwi, Downy clean breeze, apricot freesia, melon mist, hot baked apple pie, love spell.

I use paraffin, no soy, but I have found several NG oils that I love. I am waiting for more sample to arrive. I think there prices are lower because they actually make the FOs. Many suppliers are just repackaging product, and this may account for some of the price difference. JMO, but try some samples and see how they work for you. NG's customer service was good also.

Cheers

Janette

They buy alot (so do others) But are not greedy and that is why they are one of the fastest growing candle suppliers. Oils are not low grade either. I have some oils from them. Had a issue once with one, it is no longer on the list either btw and got great service. Something I didnt get at the CANDLESTORE. Opps:p

I use several of NG's Oils in my J223 wax. My fav is their Satin Sheets(Kama Sutra) but I also use Downy Clean Breeze and LoveSpell. Hillbilly Homebrew is a big seller in the Fall. I rename it Cinnamon Cider. I think their oils are good quality and the price is right!!!Never had a problem with any order and they shipped really fast.