Bubble Bath Bugs

Well these didn't turn out quite as well as I had wanted, but hopefully the girls won't notice. I made these for the children's swap (of course I went back through the post and noticed two of the girls I made these for don't have a tub, grr, I'm an idiot for not looking sooner).

Anyway, these are the Bubble Bath Bugs :) They also have a little sponge capsule inside that will expand into a "girlie" sponge once they get wet.

[ATTACH]5793[/ATTACH]

post-2475-139458398202_thumb.jpg

They are sooooooo cute, did I mention there's a 4th and low and behold its a GIRL- LOL..... JK :grin2:

I did kinda sorta the same thing for 3 of the boys had to stop at three (its was too hard -that is the mold I was using). I think if I remember right Gabriel will be getting one of them, so don't laugh to hard at it :grin2: !!

Oh, I loooove those little bugs! How adorable!!

I'm sure the lack of a tub won't stop the girls from having a great time with those. If they're anything like my dd, they will enjoy them in the kitchen sink, a washtub, wading pool, etc! :)

~Mag

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherie

OMGosh, those are too cute!!!!!! Okay, someone please tell me what are "sponge capsules"?

I dunno, but want to know.

Sponge capsules are little sponges smooshed into pill capsules (I mean really smooshed), these capsules are a bit bigger than reg. tylenol capsules or whatever, but when you put them in the tub or in water the capsule disolves and this sponge grows into whatever shape it's supposed to be, the kids LOVE to watch them "grow". :D

HTH