Have you ever bought shea butter that isn't a solid?

I bought 2 lbs of shea butter as part of a co-op and it's not a solid butter consistancy but more a creamy consistancy. Has ANYONE ever run into this kind of shea butter? I bought it to use for my bath bombs but I had to buy shea butter from my usual supplier because when my finished bath bomb went in the tub it left a gooey mess in the tub. I also tried to use it in a whipped shea recipe and that also was a disaster??? So now I'm afraid to use it for anything. And of course after my first experience I emailed the person whom hosted the co-op and NEVER got a reply! That was my one and only experience with a co-op buy.... comments anyone?

Beverly

I have gotten some shea from Oils by Nature and that is how it is, but I really havent had any problems with it but I also usually use cocoa butter or something hard with it as well so maybe that makes a difference:confused: . Well I really didnt help much did I ?? Sorry:tongue2:

Angie