Society for the Preservation of CuddlyBears

We are the BEARS and we are writing to ask you, please to stop dipping us in wax.

How would YOU like to be dipped in wax and then had your hair combed in it to boot? Nah, we didnt think so! Ya'll stopped tarring and feathering each other long ago.

We like kid cuddles and My-how-pretty-he-is...es. We like to sleep on your bed when youre not looking, cherry soda and lollipops. We like to be inside on a rainy day and to hear all your kids stories. Some of us play with dolls(oooh!, please dont tell!) and we like tea parties.

Oh, my goodness, we LUVVVVV candles. And maybe soap....but only a little bit. More than one bath a year just doesn't make us very happy.

But this dipping has just got to STOP! We are mad as H E double hockey sticks and were not going to take it any more.:mad:

Signed Sincerely

Snuggles Bear

President; Society for the Preservation of Cuddly Bears

==============================================

-----Alrighty then...on a slightly more serious note, Hi my name is Shera and I am a candleholic. Have been lurking for some time learning a lot of great stuff. And my goodness how nice everyone is here!

Pleased to meet you all. I make and burn my own candles. Just bought my first soy candle last week.....nice. Rank amateur I know. Wax Drip even....lol But it's so nice to see how people are so good about sharing info and encouragement and I wanted to just drop in and say hi. :yay:

Now about those poor bears!!!!....

Okay, okay, I'll let it go.....dont mind my quirky sense of humor. No offense to anyone, just playin:-)

Yes please, where do I sign up with PETSA? I read all 11 pages of the PETSA thread and am still laughing. That was fun.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesnt "get" dipped bears. I have been soft on bears all my life. My hubby and I still have bears, each one has a name and we don't go to sleep at night without saying goodnight to each and every one of them(9 at last count). Strange part is they answer back in their cute little voices. The even have their own "bear secrets"......lolol

Okay, now you know just how kooky I am....

I could dip Barbie or a cabbage patch doll with no compunction. The dipped TP is a lot cooler than it sounds! I just might do that for Christmas.

.....brings a whole new dimension to "full body waxing"...owwwwwwch!!

Thank you all for the wonderful warm welcome.