Peacock colors

Synascents

Elizabeth

Thanks for the advice girl!

I have never worked with them, have a recipe that I am going to try to do and that is what it calls for. I did find her site. Though I only wanted to order a couple but a min order is of 20.00.

Maybe I should try an alternative then..

Thanks again!

Stephanie

If you wanna check 'em out, I'll sell ya mine at a HUGELY discounted price. I think I used a few of the colors once or twice. I have the "sample" kit that has a small bottle of each color. Might be a nice way to try them out and a good way for me to make some room!!

Let me know...

Stephanie,

Just wanted to let you know that I love Peacock colors and get them from Ellen. I have tried many diffenent types of colorants and was really happy with the strength of them. I even ordered Lab Colors a while back and sold them all because I thought those were weak. I own just about all the Peacock colors and use them in both soap and body products and have been extremely happy with them!

just my opinion.......

I also own these dyes and I am very pleased with them. I have purchased many dyes from several different companies and the Peacock dyes require drops compared to the large amounts I had to use from the other companies to get the same effect. Just my opinion.