Chunkaroni!

After cruising the gallery looking at everyone's cool chunk candles, decided to be a showoff and post some of my chunk pics. LOL Sorry, can't help myself. Guess I'm a born hot dog. :D

These were done for a friend and she wanted me to match these exact colors of dark sage and eggplant. Oops, forgot to clean up that overpour drip before I took the pic. Please overlook. hahaha Sorry I cut his li'l head off, but there really is a flat-braid wick on top. I never claimed to be a good photographer. LOL

heathers014.jpg

Sometimes I like to toss the chunks into the mold all willy-nilly and see what I come up with when I unmold. But sometimes I like to "engineer" my chunk pillars and arrange the chunkies how I like on the outside edges of the mold. Then I just fill the middle however. I went a little crazy on colors here -- just having a li'l fun!

chunks003.jpg

Sometimes I like to toss the chunks into the mold all willy-nilly and see what I come up with when I unmold. But sometimes I like to "engineer" my chunk pillars and arrange the chunkies how I like on the outside edges of the mold. Then I just fill the middle however. I went a little crazy on colors here -- just having a li'l fun!

That sounds just like how I live my life :cheesy2:

Seriously, I especially like the votive chunkies.

They would like great packaged together as a set.