Old Mill suggestions?

I did not care for the Baton Rouge or the Sap Moss. Both were just horrible OOB and I have yet to do anything with them. But, Old Mills's FO are very good quality.

Yesterday I recieved more of the Goddess which I just love and I also bought:

Lapis Lazuli,

Bacci De Miele

Lavenilla

Nantucket Briar

Blackberry Vanilla Musk

I absolutely loved everyone of these so far OOB.

Other good ones I have actually tried are the Peach and Lotus, Satin and Lace and Oatmeal Milk and Honey and would recommend all of these.

Frosted Pink Cupcakes is exceedingly yummy!:D Just got a sample pack from them in today myself, so I haven't tried these yet. I love the Goddess oob, as well as the Strawberry Rhubarb. Can't really tell about the Tryst, Sweet Scarlet or Lapis Lazuli yet. Also, they have one of the best OMH oils anywhere and the Blackberry Vanilla Musk is very nice in hot process with no discoloration.

Well I know one thing, the shipping is super quick. I placed my order around 3:50, figuring it wouldn't even be looked at until Monday. Got my shipping notice already. Woo hoo :) If the FOs are as good as the customer service I'll be adding another supplier to my ever-growing list.

Her stuff is great. I've soaped practically everything she sells and the only dud is an fo she's discontinued anyway. Her products and customer service are top-notch, grade A, no. 1, first-rate, superb. I've also put many of her fo's in candles and they are often so strong you have to cut back on your usage or they'll run you outta the house. Sapmoss and Goddess are blow-your-doors off strong and very popular with the customers.

I am an unabashed OM fan. LOL

Edited to add: The reason I didn't list specific faves is that tastes differ so much and my opinion on what is good is subjective. BUT I'm telling you that you can't go wrong with any of her stuff. The BBVM is a little light in soap and candles for my taste, but delish in B&B like lotion. Her citrus scents and her vanillas are outstanding. I have way too many faves to list. LOL

Well I bought two samplers and half a pound of the OMH. I never thought I would like OMH but I smelled it in a cheap bath foam and thought OMG, what have I been missing?!? I figure if I like the cheapo smell that much I'm gonna love a really goooood one.

Now I just have to wait for the postman.........